"I change during the course of a day. I wake and I'm one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I'm somebody else."
Work created between Winter 2016 and Spring 2018
A network identity filled with peace, love, and ice cream.
In collaboration with Chrissy Eckman (http://www.chrissyeckman.com/).
Long since known as the worst Superman title sequence in history (Not to mention, the film is also pretty horrendous), I set out to recreate it, with a very dramatic pan, comic book style.
Kinetic type project for class, using the voiceover from John Mulaney's sketch "Peace Be With You," from Netflix's comedy special, "The Comeback Kid."
Styleframes for alternative Head and the Heart, "Rivers and Roads," music video.
Laid out fresh flowers with song lyrics, comped them on top of their original video, and edited in Photoshop.
Motion graphics I created for a senior SCAD documentary entitled, "Camoflauge," documenting the life, death, and legacy of the Savannah, GA rapper, who was murdered at the age of 21.
Written, directed, and produced by Lamia Lazrak.
(1) Liminal Spaces - Illustrator/Photoshop / March 2017
(2) Bernie - Photoshop / February 2017
(3) Edgar Allen Poe - Photoshop / January 2017
(4) Cracked - Photoshop/Illustrator / January 2017
(5) Montgomery Hall Hell - Photoshop / February 2017
(6) Spring in Brooklyn - Photoshop / April 2018
(7) Fly Away(s) - Photoshop March 2018
Modeling and lighting, rendered in Cinema 4D.
Title sequence created in Adobe Illustrator and animated in After Effects.
I also created the film poster in Cinema 4D and Photoshop, for film "Astraea" directed by Lukas Borovicka, Written, Produced, and shot by Skyler Parnell.
Design board intended to be produced further as a stop motion infomercial/bumper for Moleskine. Student made work, not affiliated with Moleskine in any way.
A book design surround the life and work of the mastermind typographer Adrian Frutiger, who designed my favorite typeface, Avenir.
(Excuse marks and bleeds, please.)
An (I'll admit) ridiculous amount of variations on a type timeline poster design.
Because type is life.
(1) Voila Guzmania / Watercolor - Fall 2014
(2) Still life / Charcoal - Fall 2013
(3) Perspective Still Life / Pan Pastels - Winter 2014
(4) Still Life / Pan Pastels and Charcoal - Winter 2014
(5) Bust / Pan Pastels and Charcoal - Winter 2014
(6) Raccoon Skull / Stippled Ink - Fall 2014